How it all began (Long /pic)

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: How it all began (Long /pic)

By colpton on Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 10:52 am:

I am new to this site having posted my first picture of my wife last night. I thought I would explain how we got involved is this lifestyle.

I met my wife the summer after she graduated from high school. What a lovely girl she was a typical farmers daughter. We started dating, wasn't long when I took her virginity. It wasn't long after that she discovered she was pregnant. Short story we quickly married ,I work while she attend university,

Fast forward 25 years our daughter was married leaving just the two of us. We had alway been faithful to one another as far a I knew .

Bee was a production manager for a food plant and had a busy schedule away a meeting and such. During an out of town conference she was introduced to a gentlemen from Jamaica who was here on fact finding mission. Jeff was a tall young black man and he paid a lot of attention to Bee. She fell for his charms and as I found out later he was ball deep in her pussy the first night they met.

When she return home she wasn't alone, she had Jeff with her. Apparently he a few days before he had to return to Jamaica and Bee offered to show him around her plant. Also he offer him our spare room while he was here. She said where he didn't know anyone she thought it was only proper.

Things were normal that evening we chatted for awhile and then all went off to bed . Bee said it had been a long day and she need to sleep so no nookie for me that night. Around 2 am I woke up and Bee was not in bed, I lay there for awhile and when she didn't return I went in the hall to look for her. Strange sounds coming from the guest room, I froze and listened to the unmistakable sounds. Slowly I crept to the door and turned the knob, opening the door just a crack and there was my lovely wife with the biggest blackest cock I ever seen shoved in her mouth.

This is getting too long if anyone is interest I will continue with the story

By wvredneck57 on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 7:25 am:

please continue so hot so far !

By colpton on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 8:21 am:

I watched as she sucked on that black rod taking deep down her throat. I couldn't believe that my wife of over 25 years was actually behaving like a cheap slut in our own home. Then he pull her down on her back and shoved his cock in his cock in her cunt till it disappeared, now HE was fucking hER like no tomorrow , she was moaning and telling him what great lover he was and how she loved having a real man fucking her.

I retreated back to our bedroom not sure of my feeling at that moment I was angry and jealous that she had betrayed me but really turned on by seeing that black cock in her married white pussy.

Sleep wouldn't come to me , I don't know how long I laid before I heard the door open.
STILL MORE TO CUM IF INTERESTED

By htwfluver on Friday, January 15, 2016 - 9:11 am:

this ain't no time to stop.

By topneman on Sunday, January 17, 2016 - 9:04 pm:

come on finish it no matter how long

By colpton on Monday, January 18, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Bee walked over to the bed I could see her as she past the window she was naked accept for her panties. She crawled in the bed snuggling up next to me. I could feel her hot breath and smell the faint odor of dick on it . she whispered in my ear " I saw You ".

Reaching around me she grabbed my hard cock. NoW Dear she said I want you to crawl under the covers and take off my panties, have been saving something for you. I slowly move down the bed and crawl between her thighs. I and smell the strong scent of his sex on her pussy as I slowly remove her panties. She said I think you know what is expected of you don't you dear? My mouth slowly closed over her pussy ,my tongue lapping up their love nectar until there was no more. i then start to move up her body, ready to shove my cock in her wet cunt . Her legs quickly closed , sorry she said that belongs to him now so you have 2 two choices you can move out of the house in the morning or you can move to the spare room tell his leaves. She went on say that she still love me and hoped I would stay, but she had no intention of give up that big cock !

He was waiting outside the door as I came out past him I walk toward the spare room looking back i saw the door was ajar sneaking back I watched him eating her pussy and then fucking her until my cock exploded in my hand. heading back to my room I heard the bedroom door slam shut. That was the beginning of our new life together she does let me fuck her when none of her lovers are around . Life is Great. Forgive the writing errors I don't pretend to be a writer. thanks for the comments.Ib

By bart60 on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 - 7:13 am:

Great photos, fun story.

By hotwifelovernj on Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 5:29 pm:

Loved it! He owns that married white pussy now cuckold!

By genisisman on Sunday, March 27, 2016 - 10:05 pm:

Awesome story and pics!

By lickadeluxe on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 11:38 pm:

that's bull

By joffers on Friday, October 7, 2016 - 6:51 am:

If this is a true story then it is truly awesome!

By liyonel on Tuesday, January 3, 2017 - 10:21 am:

he just looks average to me, not that big

By sgtmajor01 on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:28 am:

That was completely disrespectful in my book. Being in the lifestyle is one thing but to bring it to you like that would not work for me. You should have gone to her closet and thrown her and her clothes and the boyfriend out the door. Tell HER that SHE has a choice! Don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning your arrangement with her, just the way she did it. Now, if you two had conversations that let her know that you would be OK with her sharing her married pussy and that you might like the creampie, that's a completely different story. But that's not what I got from the story. Just my unrequested opinion! Good luck! But it made for a good story.

By georgeyuzuru on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 4:46 pm:

To each his own. I been married since 1968 and sharing wife gets me excited again i wouldnt mind that happing to me as long as i can watch or vid/photo or tells me about it/ its not cheating then. it kind of a extion of me i look at it like using a dildo with body lol

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: