Teasing times

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: Teasing times

By mybabyallie on Friday, May 6, 2016 - 9:23 pm:

Over the past few years every now and then when we're on vacation or out of town we both think of ways to tease other guys. My wife loves it, she's 5'6 120lbs blonde hair, brown eyes with an awesome rack. She's gone shoe shopping with a short skirt and no panties on and has guys help her try heels on while she spreads her legs. She has answered the door naked for pizza guys. We'll fuck out on the hotel balcony while she holds onto the railing. She'll bend over at ice cream shops looking for a flavor exposing her titties and then links the cone slow and seductive. She's left changing room doors cracked at the malls. She's flashed cars on highways. Gone through the drive thru naked. We've teased car a salseman, guys at malls going up escalators, nude beaches etc... she isn't shy one bit and it's so sexy. We're looking for more ideas, if anyone has any that would be great!

By rebel753 on Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 6:28 am:

WOW...nice rack !!!! Why can't I ever run into a hot trader like that !!!

By mybabyallie on Saturday, May 7, 2016 - 11:40 am:

Just know we're out there ;)

By grandpa_dave on Monday, May 9, 2016 - 3:57 pm:

Hey good looking, what do you have cooking?
What a beautiful set of breasts... Luv to suck those nipples.

I'd love to see you at a wet-t shirt contest.
Say do you have a great cameltoe photo in a thong?
That would make my day. G-pa Dave :-)

By mybabyallie on Monday, May 9, 2016 - 6:51 pm:

There ya go Dave, I'm working on the camel tow picture bud.

By mybabyallie on Monday, May 9, 2016 - 6:51 pm:

Toe*

By gengap on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 6:01 pm:

Outstanding...please show more.

By mtn2u on Tuesday, May 10, 2016 - 9:17 pm:

I like the idea of your wife wearing a very short, fluffy dress, with no panties, of course. She would be downtown, at lunchtime, walking outside. She'd have a box that was large enough that both her hands had to be holding the box. Therefore the wind would blow her skirt up and she'd be helpless to hold it down. Videos of that would be hot.

By tzr on Thursday, June 2, 2016 - 11:59 am:

try taking her on a crowded train to see if guys will feel her up. or have her feel guys up . its fun.. words of experience ;)

By look2see on Thursday, July 7, 2016 - 3:06 am:

Take pics in a semi-public place, but where you will be seen. Then when you are, ask him to take a pic of the two of you with her topless or nude. Then see if he will pose with her for a pic.

By sailor50311 on Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 3:27 am:

Boy I need to get out more!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: