My wife finds her first bull

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: My wife finds her first bull

By justinrutt on Tuesday, October 4, 2016 - 3:00 pm:

I am not a well man. In fact I’ve been having trouble getting an erection owing to all the medications I must take.
That left me feeling down about my wife’s life in general, after all she’s a normal, healthy and should be sexually active woman in the prime of her life except she’s married to “Mr. limp noodle”.

Even at my best I was barely 6 inches long.
We’d tried swinging and it never worked out because what woman wants a tiny little Mr. Limp Noodle in trade? “My mouth works fine” isn’t the same as saying you have Godzilla between your legs, never was.

A while back I hooked into this whole “shared wife” thing and began trying to find local guys, white guys, looking for a steady sexual relationship. We tried a few and it was always a local cheater worrying about catching a disease or lying about the size and ability of his cock.

One day I happened across a swinger site for black men looking to meet white women and I created an account. I secretly showed off the pictures I’d taken of my wife and I was met with overwhelming enthusiasm, honesty and a TON of replies by black men who were kind of local.
After a while I began talking to Jenn about the lifestyle. I began by disparaging the white guys she’d already met that left her flat and horny, while comparing the virtues of a huge black cock.
After a while she was going onto the interracial site I’d told her about and shopping on her own. I was still handling the Emails for my submissive little wife, but she was actually considering going black!

The picture that tipped her was one Mark sent. Even just semi hard he was bigger, allot bigger than me at my raging hard on best. Jenn was watching tv when I took the printed picture in to show her and once in her hand she simply sat and stared. I didn’t press her and after a little while she ask, “did you show him my picture too?”

Had I?
Oh hell yes I had. We’d been fantasizing out loud about her entertaining her first “black boyfriend” for some time now as I fingered her, rubbed her clit or used a dildo on her big pussy to get her off while whispering descriptions of him sinking his huge cock into her warm pussy in her ear.
We held “photo sessions” and she dressed up to please while I wrote things on her thighs and stomach advertising her availability.

That night we took pictures of her lying on her back with her large pink dildo positioned by her pussy and a note written to the black man I’d been sending her pictures to. His name at the top and her email address on the bottom so she could talk to him one on one.

She soon scheduled their first meeting.

By rebel753 on Wednesday, October 5, 2016 - 9:30 pm:

Can't wait till you finish the story ...

By thisnthat54 on Saturday, October 8, 2016 - 12:29 pm:

yes need to hear the rest of the story

By whitelove30 on Saturday, October 8, 2016 - 12:32 pm:

Lets trade picture of our ladies

kik messenger me at footlover30

Kik: footlover30

By cynderella2010 on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 9:09 am:

Nothing better than a husband that shares

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: