My exam

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: My exam

By milfmamawife on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 9:20 pm:

At work, there is a doctor that services our hospital, average looking guy that some of the other nurses say he has a large 8.5" Dick. I asked how they know this and one nurse says some go to him for there annual gyno exam. That while he gives the exam on a professional level if while he stands next to you, tap his leg as signal you want extra treatment. Apoearently since he works with nurses, in exam room you can request that his nurse not be present, since he knows you, he is ok with this.

This plays over in my head, is this for real are they just bs'ing, as my time for my annual check up is coming up, I decided to ask him if he is taking anymore patients, he said yes, call his office and make appointment.

Day comes, and I head to his office, fill out paper work, wait to be called back.

Nurse walks me in has me back takes temp, box, etc then gives me gown to put on and tells me to lay on table. I request that I would like only doctor present, she says if doctor ok with it, then yes.

Doctor walks in, starts with idle chit chat about work...I am feeling a little odd to think my co-worker is about to see me. I am very nervous.

He pulls out stirrups has me layback and begins with Pap smear puts speculum in me opens me up gets his test, then pulls it out and sticks 2 fingers in me and feels around, then he sticks a finger in my ass to preform a bimanual exam, this begins to make me a little wet to my embarrassment.

He then walks to the side of table, and pusses in around my lower belly area, this is when I thought I am going to try the secret tap to see if it's bs or not. I figure I can brush it off as sn accident. Shaking, I tap his leg twice, he looks at me and says I understand. I was thing OMG it's true. He very professionally finished the exam with a Brest exam, then goes to the table and puts some more ky on his fingers and sticks two fingers inside me.

He is rubbing my gspot, as I feel the juices starting to flow, he fingers me for a bit more, then he drops the table lower, drops his pants, I couldn't even look - next I felt the tip of his cock enter my very slick pussy. He slid in full hilt very easily, as he worked up a pace, my toes begin to curl in the stirrups and I cover my mouth to silence my moans. He fucked me hard, I came twice, he knew from my info I filled out my tubes are cut and tied, so he dumped his cum in me.

He gave me some paper towels to clean up told me to dress and check out at desk.

As I walked out the nurse smiled at me as I take it she knows what happens.

Amazingly enough, he stilled charged my insurance company for the exam.

By luv2usetongue on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:42 am:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i love the story but love you hairy pussy even more.

By topneman on Thursday, November 3, 2016 - 11:05 am:

sweet looking pussy

By kanjen069 on Tuesday, January 3, 2017 - 1:43 pm:

Sooo..I guess that is a "Full" exam...grin...

By casualsex2001 on Monday, December 11, 2017 - 2:51 pm:

So is the pic a result of the exam?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: