BBC for wife on my bday

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: BBC for wife on my bday

By milfmamawife on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 8:50 pm:

My bday was approaching and wife said lets get away for night, night out movies, dinner, hotel, bring toys, she will let me do what I wanted.

So I did just that, I bought a new 8" toy, a cock extender, took me from 5.5" to 7.5" inches, even bought some good anal lube thinking since I have open ticket, I will take advantage of offer.

I booked a nice hotel room at a near by Hilton in the city, and waited for my special day.

We had a nice night out, allot of touching, kissing, little petting, trying to set the mood.

We made it to our room, took a shower, told her to take a shower too, get nice and fresh in all areas.

She came out wrapped in a towel, stood before me and dropped the towel, I waked up to her and started to touch every part of her body, rubbing her tits, pinching nipples, touching neck, back. I then lead her to a chair, kneeled between her legs, which were draped over my shoulders and started licking her pussy, sucking on her clit. When her pussy juices started to flow and as she neared orgasm, I stopped. She moaned in complaint as I moved her to the bed.

I turned on radio radio, little on loud side, she said neighboring rooms may complain and to turn it down. Just then a knock from the neighboring ajouning room door, I went to answer it, my wife said wait, as she scrambled for cover to hide her nakedness.

In walked a 6' 3" tall fit BBC, naked with a 8" x 6" cock, just hanging between his legs, my wife confused by what was happening but her eyes fixed on his large cock, looks at me and says what is going on here.

I told her she promised me what ever I wanted for my bday, she protested that was between us and had no intention to fuck another man. I had set up the two rooms, found a well endowed man and the radio was a signal for him that I was ready for him to come over.

I said a promise is a promise and pulled the covers down, exposing her big soft tits and soft belly.

Took her hand and stood her up in front of her first BBC. He turned her back to him, while she was saying she wasn't sure about this, and he pulled her close, she had his dick against her ass cheeks, and he started to feel and squeeze her tits,

He pushed her to the bed and began eating her pussy, sticking two fingers in her until her moans became appearant that she was beginning to enjoy this venture.

As he licked and finger her pussy, you began to hear her juices sloshing inside her as his fingers worked in and out, he stuck a third finger in her, she arched her back and said she is now ready for his black cock.

He laid on the bed and ordered her on top of his bare cock.

She quickly lowered her pussy onto his stiff cock. She slid her pussy over his big dick and felt her orgasm was very close; his thick shaft touched a places deep inside her pussy that made her orgasm come closer with each stroke. As she rocked her pelvis forward and buried his big cock with each thrust, her orgasm started to pulse in her pussy and belly. She cried out to him, "I'm gonna cum."

Her orgasm tore through her like lightning ripping through a dark room, hearing her pussys wetness with each of his long thick strokes.

After almost an hour of stimulation by her BBC in many positions, she was on her back legs and feet flailing on either side of him, he was pounding her hard and fast, her body released all it's tension in this one big body shaking magnificent orgasm, only seconds after the orgasm stopped he started to move again, and I could tell she was going to have another orgasm. she just looked into his eyes and told him, "I'm gonna cum again." He smiled and started moving his hips and she rubbed her clit on his pelvis and her second orgasm hit with almost the same force as the first!

When she laid their spent, she looked at me and said that this was suppose to be a special night for me not her and I said it was, told her night is not over by any means, once she caught he breath, he was going to fuck her many times tonight and that I was going to fuck her ass while he stretches he pussy with his thick cock.

By topneman on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 1:25 pm:

good story... any more to add, please do

By big_asslover on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 1:49 pm:

She has a beautiful body!

By mark3757 on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 8:14 am:

Photo shop!

By sgtmajor01 on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 5:38 pm:

The pic may have been photo shopped but that doesn't mean the story isn't true. The wall covering behind her and behind him are almost the exact same and so is the furniture consistent. I think the pic was put together from other pics taken that night, but this pic was definitely put together!! Look at the height of him at 6'3", her shoulders, hips and genitals are all the same height as his. Is she also 6'3"? The story was still a good one!!! Thanks for posting!!!

By duck22 on Monday, July 17, 2017 - 12:22 am:

Hot story!

By cynderella2010 on Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 4:02 am:

Very sexy I lost mine on new years

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: