played and laid old Mexican maid

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: played and laid old Mexican maid

By mrjgreen on Friday, July 7, 2017 - 5:57 pm:

This all happened years back in the seventies. my dad had fallen off a ladder and broke his arm so to make ends meet my mom took on jobs as a maid till his arm healed. I was always a shy kid and a mama's boy and I guess the people she worked for could see that because they didn't seem to mind me trailing along with her during weekends or after school.
They all seemed rather nice at least to my young boys mentality so I never could understand why my father seemed so upset with her for working and why he didn't like them just because they were rich or white of course that changed when Billy came along . Billy was a grandson of the Kleins one of our older clients and he was about a year older than me and about a good half a foot taller and where I was fat with a plump chipmunk face Billy was slim and athletic and had that privilege look about him that let everyone know his parents had money and he could have whatever he wanted...so for thr first time I could see what my father hated about my mamas employer's because Billy showed me.
every time we were alone he did and said things to drive home the fact that compared to him I was worthless. He started calling me names like dirty wetback or fat ass beaner boy.but of course never around other people especially not around my mama.
no he had her completely fooled..in her eyes that bully could do no wrong.to her he was a perfect angel. Even at home she was always bringing him up ..comparing him to me and my little brother and how Billy was so much more polite and well mannered than us.how much smarter he was how.he told her the teacher had him tutoring the dumb kids..like us.
she would comment about how he always smelled so fresh and clean..how she wished I could be at.least a little bit like him.

By rebel753 on Friday, July 7, 2017 - 7:23 pm:

Go on...

By gordy4 on Monday, July 24, 2017 - 7:55 am:

Is that it!? Just in case you had not noticed this site concerns sex!

By mrjgreen on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 11:51 am:

little did she know the things he said behind her back. he said she was just another stupid uneducated old wet back bitch to him.that beaner bitchs like her were to dumb to get any job but being a maid,cook or waitress at a taco stand.that hed boned lots of old mexican bitchs like her because even though they were ignorant they all knew WHITE COCK was the best cock that my old ass mama was gonna be his next bitch because he could tell she was hot for him. that the only reason he aint boned her yet was because he like teasing her that he was gonna make her beg for his dick.he laughed saying i was gonna have to start calling him popi because after she got a taste of his big juicy all american footlong she wasent gonna want my dads little old tamale no more.he pulled out his pecker and said look at this you fat pile of beaner . this is 100 PERCENT ALL AMERICAN BEEF!
i know everything he said was meant to infuriate me,to goad me into a fight.a fight that we both knew hed win...in more ways than one.
if we did fight im sure both my mom and her employers would blame me, even if i lost. not only that but they might even fire her...and worse of all i was sure shed take his side and see him as the one needing her TLC and id be left to slink away alone to lick my wounds like some worthless animal.
there was just no way i could win it all made me furious...but oddly enough also incredibly horny? i didnt know how to take it? part of me wanted to fight him even knowing id lose. and another part wanted to jerk off over the whole twisted idea of it! i didnt know what else to do so i just slunk away like a little coward. billy laughed saying he knew i was a dirty fat ass beaner but he didnt know i had some chink in me too because i sure had a cowards big yellow streak down my back!
still despite all that going on between me and billy i continued tagging along with my mother. then one day she told me the steins no longer wanted me coming over with her. i was young trusting and naive so i didnt much question it, she was after all my mother.
well one day i ran into mrs klein at the store and she asked why i no longer came over to help out my mother, she said it was refreshingly nice to see a young man like me so devoted and careing toward his mother.it seemed odd after what my mom had said. but mrs klein made me promise her that id start coming over again.and so i decided to go over the next day...but i didnt tell my mom anything about it figuring it would be a nice surprise.

By mrjgreen on Thursday, August 10, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

for all those who have been asking for a photograph of my mama. i lost all my family photos in a apt fire a while back but a cousin found a couple she had of my mama so here they are. mami somtime in the 70smami all sweaty after watching a soccer matchshe was in her mid 40s when these were taken. the time when the events of this story took place.

By bhfireman on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 7:49 am:

Well I know the woman in the picture is nice looking & has a nice body that I would like to play with today. She has a great smile.

By rebel753 on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 7:51 pm:

No wonder Billy wanted to bone your mom...nice tits and her wide hips are hot !!!

By mrjgreen on Thursday, September 7, 2017 - 4:02 pm:

It seemed odd when i got there to find the backdoor locked because it was always left open, but luckily i knew a key was left under the planter next to it so in i went.
Not finding her in the kitchen i wandered around the house and started wondering if maybe i had got her schedule wrong because the house seemed deserted..i stood there awhile deciding that maybe i should just leave when suddenly i heard what sounded like moaning and squeeking noises.
i crept up the stairs and down the hall towards billys room where the sounds were coming from..all the while my young dick growing rock hard. Truth was even though i wanted to deny it contiously, subcontiously my prick knew exactly what was going on in that room.
BILLY WAS FUCKING MY MAMA!
And to verify it i heard her suddenly scream out over the chorus of squeeking bed springs , YES! YES! FUCK ME BABY! GIVE ME THAT BIG WHITE DICK!
UUGGGHHH! UMPHH! UMPH! I heard billy answer.EEEEE! EEEEEEE!I CUMMING BILLY I CUMMING FUCK ME BILLY FUCK ME LIKE A PUTA PINCHE CABRON PINCHE NINO COCHINO ASEME TO PINCHE VIEJA DAME ESA VERGA NINO!

By topneman on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:41 am:

enjoyed watching mama getting fuck?
that's hot, your mama is hot!

By georgeyuzuru on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 4:26 pm:

I SNEAK AND PEAK INTO MY MOMS ROOM AND WATCH HER FUCK MY UNCLE AND DAD IT WAS HOT AND TURN ON FOR A 13YR OLD KID LIKE ME AFTER THAT I LOOKED AT MOM WITH LUST LOL

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: