A Cop's Tale

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: A Cop's Tale

By prettylady57 on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:40 am:

I'm a cop. I have a lonely job working a desolate stretch of Interstate 15 between Las Vegas and Los Angeles. It can get very hot here; and despite the air conditioning in my cruiser, I can feel the heat off my windshield. So I try to pull the night shift when it is cooler

Mostly I stop speeders and once in a while I get calls from Bartsow, but that is rare. I was just starting my shift one evening, pulling in behind some cover just off the road. I took out my personal phone and started surfing WifePoster to see if any hotties had been posted. I love hotties! Especially other men's wives. Somehow the idea of fucking another man's wife gets me harder than kryptonite. I had just found this hot number when my radar beeped, alerting me that a vehicle was approaching traveling in excess of 115 MPH.

Begrudgingly, I switched off my phone and got into position for pursuit. As the white Mercedes screamed past, I switched on my lights and gunned the cruiser. In about a minute I was on her tail, I enjoyed the rush of adrenaline I got and could feel it in my nuts. The Mercedes slowed and then I saw the indicator turn on and it pulled over to the shoulder.

I got out of my car, got the flashlight and per procedure approached on the passenger side shining my light into the cabin. I could see the back of her head, slightly bent forward, as if in despair. As I approached the car I spotted a man in the back seat , apparently fast asleep. I took the safety of my weapon and approached with caution and tapped on the window with my flashlight. The driver was a blonde with long hair curling at the ends, somewhere between 30 and 35 about 5' 10" and probably 140 lbs.

“License, registration and insurance please."

I noticed the man in the backseat stirred, as I had my eye on him. She had a scared look in her eyes and appeared to be trembling.

“Who’s your passenger ma’am…he should be wearing a seat belt.”

“It’s my husband, officer…he’s not feeling too good.”

“What’s wrong with him? Are you trying to get him to a hospital?’

She let out a small laugh and smiled at me. I could see she was drop-dead gorgeous…at least to me.

“No, he’s drunk after losing all our money.”

“I’m sorry to hear that ma’am…”

“My name is Angelina, you can call me Angie.”

“So I see…Angie” I glanced at her license, “I’m sorry to hear that but I’m afraid I’m going to have to write you a ticket.”

“You don’t have to,” she said with coy smile. “You could just let me go with a warning.”

By now the rush of adrenaline had gone from my nuts to my dick and it was straining hard against my pants. The husband, mumbled something in his drunken stupor and rolled over on the seat.”

“But that wouldn’t be proper…” I started to say. She cut me short

“If you let me go with a warning, I could make your evening very pleasant. I thought it couldn’t get any worse with bozo here loosing $75,000 in one night, but a ticket might push me over the edge. Please?”

“ I don’t know…Angie, you were going 115 and your passenger has no seat belt, I just…”

“Please…I would really appreciate it.” She batted her eyelids over her big gorgeous eyes.

I was lost for words. But I knew exactly what I was going to do. There was an abandoned factory a short ways away, just off the road with a long wall blocking the view from the freeway. A thousand thoughts flashed through my head in instant.

“OK, I’ll let you go with a warning, but it’s a special warning and you have to follow me.”

“What do you mean? Where are we going?” she asked somewhat apprehensively.

“If you want me to let you go, you have to do exactly what I say,” I said in a firm voice.

“OK,” she said with some resignation.

“Follow me.”

I got back into the cruiser and made my way to the factory. I could see her following in the rear view mirror. I pulled over behind the wall and told her to park. It was pretty dark as I switched off my lights and got out. She had the motor running and the lights on.

“Kill the lights and turn off your car,” I said walking over to passenger side. Despite the bumpy ride, her husband was still asleep as I got into the passenger seat.

“ I think you know what to do,” I said unzipping my pants and releasing my rock hard dick.

“You want me to suck your cock??”

“Yes, ma’am,” I glanced back at her sleeping husband who stirred a bit. This was making me so horny I felt like I was going to cum.

She looked straight ahead for a bit and then I felt her cool hand on the shaft of my dick. I reached over and unbuttoned the front of her blouse all the way down and exposed her tits.

“Take off your bra Angie.” My voice sounded strange to me. She undid her bra and in the cabin light I saw her pink nipples spring forth. She lowered her head over my lap as I squeezed and stroked her tits, pinching her nipples as I felt her soft wet mouth slide over the head of my dick. I glanced back at the husband and wondered what I would do if he woke up. She took my cock deep into her mouth and I could feel her tongue tip playing with my dick head.

I was more excited than ever before. Here I was with my cock in the mouth of beautiful woman while I was looking at her husband passed out in the back. I was about to shoot my load but I wanted this to last forever. I suddenly got an idea and gently raised Angie off my cock, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her lips over mine. I kissed her long and hard licking, sucking the inside of her open mouth with a beastly hunger.

“Come out of the car,” I whispered and walked her over to my cruiser holding my pants, my dick wagging like a dog’s tail. I kissed her again and bent her over the hood.

“What are you going to do?” she asked.

I’m going to fuck you darling, like you have probably never been fucked before!”

I pulled down her short skirt and almost ripped off her panties. I spread her legs wide and guided my cock to her pussy and rubbed it up and down her slit. She let out a sigh as I slid my cock slowly all way to the hilt and began fucking her sticky wet pussy. The car was rocking as I furiously pounded her pussy slapping against her ass like a madman.

I put my thumb on her and worked some of her pussy juices onto it and rubbed it harder and harder in little tight circles until it finally opened enough for me to get the tip of my thumb in. I worked up a quantity of saliva in my mouth and dribbled it onto her . I eased out of her pussy and guided my cock up to her ass and removing my thumb pushed the head of my dick into her ass.

“No! Please don’t,” she half whispered. But her body language showed excitement without fear or distress. She was turned on.

She let out a little cry as it went deeper and her hands pushed me back but more by instinct rather than than someone really trying to break free. I grabbed her wrists and pushed all the way deep into her anus. Oh such ecstasy! Her ass was tight and juicy and very stroke in and out of her was pure delight. Holding on to her wrists my strokes got faster and faster. She was mindless of where we were and was loudly moaning as I pumped her ass furiously until I could not control my orgasm any longer. With one last push I buried my cock all the way up her ass and shot my load. She shuddered as an orgasm swept through her and I felt her muscles tighten around my cock.

God knows how long we stayed stuck together like that. I was breathing furiously while she panted and moaned. Slowly I felt my dick wilt inside her ass and her anal muscles slowly forced my dick out of her. I stood back and zipped up my pants while she pulled what was left of panties up and pulled up her skirt. She walked a little unsteadily and I held her hand as we went back to her car. I felt her give me a squeeze. I stopped short of the car and pulled her to me and tenderly kissed her lips. Our eyes met and I couldn’t quite read what they said.

“So that was my warning?” she asked brushing a stray lock of off her flushed face.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Well, in that case, I shall always speed through this stretch of the highway.”

She turned and walked back to her car. I never saw her again.

By rebel753 on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 8:38 am:

Hot story !!!

By topneman on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 11:50 am:

any other story to share?

By prettylady57 on Sunday, September 24, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

Thank you both! @ topneman: No, this was my first attempt at erotica. Glad you liked it.

By duck22 on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 12:44 am:

Awesome story! Hot pic with it! Needs a part 2 When you catch her speeding again.

By duck22 on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 9:01 am:

I think a trip down to the station is in order. Hubby needs to be woke up, So he can watch. As Pretty lady gets the full treatment.

By duck22 on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 9:01 am:

I think a trip down to the station is in order. Hubby needs to be woke up, So he can watch. As Pretty lady gets the full treatment.

By prettylady57 on Monday, September 25, 2017 - 1:50 pm:

Ok, will work that into part 2

By daddysbigcigar on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 9:02 am:

great story. so calif fireman here. have had a couple of hot encounters while at work. makes it even hotter.
thanks for sharing.

By muscle555 on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 3:25 pm:

Damn hot story. Love for you to do that to my wife. I'm in So Cal and drive that highway often. But you have to let me watch. ;-)

By muscle555 on Monday, January 29, 2018 - 3:41 pm:

Very hot story. I live in So Cal and would love for you to fuck my wife like that. But you have to let me watch. ;-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: