wife gets fuck bubby

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: wife gets fuck bubby

By sharedwife70 on Sunday, October 15, 2017 - 4:36 pm:

this happened back in 2003 . we had just moved to ky , we had no friends here yet , I TIM was working 5 ten hr shifts , my wife Beth was home a lot , just looking up jobs around where we just moved too .Also getting on yahoo chat to ask around about work , one night she came in the living room . she asked me what if a guy wanted to meet with her at the DQ ? And have some fun , I think it was on a Tuesday , I was worn out , so I told her , it was up to her , as she went to take a shower & get ready I looked at the chat ,
he Rodney had here really going , when beth can out this is how she looked . I was thinking dam Rodney is in for some fun , Beth took off about nine . but I made sure she took the cam , she said this how it went , when she got to the DQ , he was sitting on his truck , she pulled in next to him , as he came over they were taking , the next thing she know he had one of her tits out playing with it , then he say`s wanna go back to my place & have a few beers ? she said why not ! as they got there , he got her a beer , as they sat on the couch , he asked her if it was ok for him to continue to play with her tits , was he pulled her shirt down to get at both , he started to suck on her tits , while he had one hand up her skirt , she had told me as she was getting hot , she told him to sit on the couch , as Beth got on her knees , then begun to unzip his pant`s , she pulled out his cock n started to suck it , after a few he wanted to go to the bed room , as she still wanted to suck him . after this was taken the got in 69 , her on top , as Rodney made her scream as he was eating her pussy . she told me that he was great at eating pussy , after that he told her to bend over the bed as he took that nice wet pussy , he fucked her good then shoot his load all over her tits .. when beth got home she was still was wet , as I told her I would clean her up , as I (tim) licked that wet pussy , she had meet with him 2 more times , then he moved , lost touch ,

By topneman on Thursday, October 19, 2017 - 2:34 pm:

i'd love to fuck her

By ridingforfun on Monday, December 4, 2017 - 1:44 pm:

Your wife is so sexy and so HOT. You are one lucky man!!!

By ltw69 on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

Great story

By atlcityfrank on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 12:18 am:

I showed my 29 year old son your story. he recently broke up with his up-tight prude of a girlfriend. I told him that he needs to find and marry a girl like your Beth. He would have a much happier life, Happiness is loyalty and faithfulness, but not regarding sexuality. Sex was given to us to procreate but also to enjoy in many ways !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: