Blindfold

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: Blindfold

By ltw69 on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 1:44 pm:

My husband started sharing me with his best friend and it lasted for over 10 years. Hubby’s friends dick was smaller than hubbys but he could fuck me for an hour or two st a time. To be honest I got hooked on him and hubby fucking me. At first it was just ok but they learned how to pleasure me very well. My attitude toward sex goes back to when I Furst started dating my husband. Now I do not have a pretty face but I have always kept my body in good shape. So me and hubby was dating but he was dating a girl prettier than me also. I had already fallen in love with him but had not let him fuck me. This prettier girl was telling others that they were fucking. I knew that I needed to do something to try and get him. So I decided to fuck him but also suck his dick. I knew I had to be better than the pretty girl if he was going to live me. So the best date I started sucking his dick and could tell that he was surprised and loved it. I found out later that the pretty girl did not suck his dick and mostly just lay there when he fucked her. So when he fucked me I wanted him to remember it the rest of his life. So from the start I was rather aggressive when we had sex. I would fuck him as much or more than him fucking me. I loved the guy and wanted him to want and love me. Well, it worked and ever since we got married I have made sure he still loves fucking me.

When he Furst started sharing me with his friend I decided to do the same way with his friend. I wanted his friend to really remember fucking me. I got hooked on having two dicks to have their way with me. Hubby suggested that I try other men because he wanted to see me take a big dick. Well I knew that if I started fucking other men that hubby’s friend would stop fucking me. He is very religious and is concerned about disease. I had it so good with the both of them fucking me all the time that I just did not want to take that chance of his friend stopping.

So once hubby lined up a night that his friend was coming to our usual hotel for some fucking. This time to add something to our get to get her he wanted me to put on a very thin sheer gown and have a blindfold on. I agreed. I got dressed and was we were waiting on hubby friend to get there. I was drinking wine and hubby was licking and playing with my pussy before his friend was to arrive. He put the blindfold on me and a few minutes later there was a knock at our hotel room door. Hubby placed me on the edge of the bed before opening the door. I could hear clothes being taken off while hubby was kissing me. I felt the other hands on my legs and I open them so his friend could get to my pussy. He rubbed and fingered me for a few minutes before he started licking my pussy. I was getting into this. For some reason the blindfold added some intensity to the situation. Hubby was sucking my my nipples something that has always got me going. I lay back on the bed and would move my pussy up to me hubby friends mouth. I was moaning hard and had already got off once with them using my body. Then hubby friend pulled his mouth away from my pussy and moved up to fuck me. He rubbed the head of his dick up and down against my pussy. I was ready and even begged him to fuck me. He then started pushing his dick into me. I then realized that this dick was bigger than hubby friend. At first I started holding back because I did not want hubbys friend to stop his fucking me and still had the fear that he would if he knew about this. I told hubby I don’t know if I can do this. He knew my concern and told me no one else would know. All this time this big dick was slowly sliding in and out of me. I then decided to fuck this big dick with all I had. Whoever this guy was I wanted him to remember fucking me till the day he died. So I started meeting that big dick with ever stroke. He fucked ne hard and fast for some about 10 minutes. I could tell he was getting ready to cum so I wrapped my legs around his waist and started fucking his dick while he stood still. He started groaning as he was filling me with cum. I kept my legs around him and slowly milked that big dick for all of his cum. He pulled out of me and a few minutes I heard him putting on his clothes and then leave.

I still do not know who fucked ne that day. I have looked at men that were friends or coworkers to just wonder if it was them. Hubby never told his friend. Even though that guy had a bigger dick than hubby and his friend I don’t think he knew how to use it real well. I did most of the fucking. I just really love it with just hubby and his friend fucking the hell out of me.

By jim0791 on Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

great story!

By ltw69 on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 1:47 pm:

Here are a couple of pictures that hubby’s friend took while fucking me one day.

By jim0791 on Friday, December 15, 2017 - 8:44 pm:

hubby's friend was a very very lucky man to get to have you for those 10 years. Your body is incredible! I Hope you write another story or two!

By topneman on Monday, December 18, 2017 - 3:05 am:

you are smoking hot i'd like to fuck you
yes please more stories

By hornygramps on Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 10:20 am:

WOW. What a gorgeous woman. I'm willing to bet that you have a pretty face, too. Stop putting yourself down. You have two guys: one who loves you and has stayed married to you for over 10 yrs, and another one who loves you for sex, and probably thinks you are a pretty woman. I think true beauty is in the eye of the beholder because it's what'sinside you - your attitude towards sex and life that makes you beautiful. It comes out in your wanting to please your hubby and keep him happy. So, even "plain Jane's" can be beautiful. Enough of my sermon. Just one senior's opinion.

By ltw69 on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 6:52 pm:

Like I said I developed a good attitude toward sex while dating my husband. That attitude helped me get my husband and has made for a excellent sex life. Hubby’s friend told him once that I fucked like I thought I only had a few minutes to live.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: