Trip to NY

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Sexy Stories: Trip to NY

By showingrain on Saturday, May 5, 2018 - 10:48 am:

During a recent trip to NY (last week) we stayed overnight at the Holiday Inn Express in Pocomoke, Maryland as we usually do. My wife was very tired and after showering fell asleep. I went to the business lounge to play a bit with their computer. Another guy, similar in age with me was using his laptop and he shared that his wife had passed a year ago. He went on to say he had seen us checking in and told me he missed his wife traveling with him. He kept bringing up my wife so I asked him if he had an interest. He went on to say she reminded him of his own wife and said he did not mean to be disrespectful. I assured him I did not take it that way and liked that he found her attractive. I asked him if he would like to see more of her and he said yes. I excused myself telling him I would be right back, went to our room and got my memory card. Using the hotel's computer I sent several of my favorite pictures to his email. He said he wanted to stay in contact as soon as he got back home. This is one of the pictures I shared with him. In all I sent him 5 pictures of this type and it was a lot of fun siting there while he viewed them and asked questions. Never did anything like this before and would love to hear from others that may have done this in any format. The next morning he was already at the breakfast bar and saw us come into the area. He was extremely attentive to my wife while she was getting food and he made sure to be near her to chat with her a bit as I watched from the table. While she was getting dressed I told her what happened while she was asleep which made the morning that much more interesting. I knew she deducted he was the guy at the business center!

By topneman on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 12:48 am:

you, sir, are a good man
btw her ass looks fine

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: