How many......

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Speak Your Mind: How many......

By daddys_girlxs on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 9:43 am:

Wives have played for pay? Either out of need, fantasy or just for the kink?
Or who would ?

By sexeybbwwife on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 9:15 pm:

well my wife did a guy for gas $ ..

By bobvee on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 2:28 pm:

nothing wrong with having your wife fuck or suck for money---My wife used to do it to foreign merchants for a better price on their goods--Her cunt did really great bargining

By topneman on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 7:45 pm:

good ladies doing what they want

By blackgrace on Tuesday, September 29, 2015 - 4:18 pm:

Pussy will get you most any thing you need.

By wedo2 on Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 1:06 pm:

Wife fucked a cop one time to get out of a speeding ticket

By lilhotone on Sunday, November 1, 2015 - 10:33 am:

I also Fuced a few times fo favors

By boyntonfuncpl on Sunday, November 1, 2015 - 11:22 am:

Know this is a cliche, but couple of years ago the wife started fucking the pool guy, we got a discount. Dee is shared often, so no big deal. We actually got to be friends with him, and played on occasion "off the clock" so to speak. One night about 6 months ago, he asked how much she'd charge for a gang bang. Before I could say anything, Dee said "how many?" He said 4-5. She said $200. So now, about once a month, she takes on him and 4 or 5 of his buddies. Only charged him once, the last 4 she did for free just because she loves to be a slut. Gotta love her lol

By lapigwife on Wednesday, May 18, 2016 - 2:51 pm:

MY wife fucks are landlord the auto shop manager tire shop manager pool supply owner and his son

By joffers on Thursday, September 8, 2016 - 4:44 am:

My wife got into quite a bit of debt so advertised in a local paper and had men come to the house and they paid for sex until her debts were cleared. She now looks back on it with shame and will not do it again. I used to be in the house so she felt quite safe. We used to have fun talking about some of her sessions afterwards. One time she had double-booked two clients for the same time so I kept one talking while she was in bed with the other. He must have been quite excited talking to the husband of the woman he was about to have sex with and she said that he practically raped her. That put her off and not long after that, debts paid, she gave it up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: