Back at the Nudist Place

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Speak Your Mind: Back at the Nudist Place

By stpeter on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - 6:20 pm:

Not sure if anybody got the same observation or experience. Wife and I went back to this nudist hotel and met complete strangers by the pool and jacuzzi and was suprised that people will talked to you with no malice (or sort), nobody doing a stare down. But to be honest, it was kind exciting catching guys checking my wifey's asset. Also, seeing her feeling comfortable talking to other guys but naked.

By neuselady on Saturday, August 22, 2015 - 2:38 pm:

Nudist are comfortable with their bodies and always respectful of other people. They usually know when people are new at nudism and they do their best to make them comfortable. We have a nudist campground near us but my wife will not try it for fear she is not good enough to be nude. I wish she didn't feel that way. God luck and enjoy. I enjoy chatting on company4u on messenger

By txmwm on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 9:10 am:

neuselady...my wife is the same way....so sad

By zippy20001 on Wednesday, July 6, 2016 - 6:11 pm:

Always good to get nude in the company of others. My wife took a few years to get used to the idea. Now when we get to the beach she is usually stripped before I have stared taking my shirt off. I love it.

By mugabi72 on Tuesday, August 9, 2016 - 9:33 am:

my female friend took me a nudist place, I was very self conscious, but she soon made me realise it was natural and liberating, I went several times with her, then started going alone, I was laying in the dunes watching the couples wander by, one day an older couple came along heading for the clubhouse, they stopped and chatted, I admit they were wrinkly and her tits were huge and saggy, his cock seemed fairly hard, I felt myself getting turned on, sensing this they went off, I lay there trying to control myself, a few minutes later he came back alone, he stood there chatting then just said, did you like her tits? I was a bit shocked but said yes, he said she loves showing off, he asked me what id do to her, my cock was hard and I was trying to hider it with my arm, I realised he was slowly wanking himself, telling me what a whore she was, then he said do you like my prick? I nodded, he speeded up, telling me to wank mine as he did his, I began to wank, my eyes glued to his cock as he told me how she liked it up her fat arse, he was moaning telling me he was going to come all over me, I was flat on my back wanking , my hips thrusting upwards, he grunted and spewed his watery white come all over my body, I shot my load, the most intense orgasm of my life.

By laybak on Monday, April 29, 2019 - 5:32 am:

Great!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: