my story about mature ass addiction.

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Speak Your Mind: my story about mature ass addiction.

By elovelyass on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 - 8:38 am:

So im 30, in total I've fucked 14 girls all white with big asses. Aging from 16(I was younger) to 49! When I was a young boy I had a woman who worked at my moms store, a flower shop. Her ass was so round and big it always had my attention. She made me go jerk off hundreds of times, id cum many times to teachers also, and I even squirted cum into her apron she left at the shop! Seeing her wear it and the stain, I would have to run in the backroom and jerk off dreaming of her mature flesh. In fact im getting so hard talking about her. I'll send the picture email me. I want to confess my deepest sexual "sins" to you. Things I've never told anyone. Is that OK? I've sucked cock! I was a young boy (10) and curious, a friend and I sucked on each others.dicks for a few moments. No cum...around the same time I also had mutual masturbation sessions with a male cousin. I've never told anyone that stuff ever!! I hope your not turned off by those stories. Is that normal ? Did you ever experiment when you where
young? Hope to here from moms or granny's who have deep secrets we.can talk.about without hesitation! Hope to here from ya!

By tanker0024 on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 12:42 am:

By tanker0024 on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 12:43 am:

Here you go honey, hubby asked me to put my bbw ass up for you to jack off on

By sccrstud47 on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 7:51 am:

That's nice tank!

Here's a real recent one of Ann's thick ass. Perhaps it's worthy of a load or two from those of you that appreciate a thick mature ass like some of us apparently do.

By elovelyass on Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 10:55 pm:

Thank you!! Anyone wanna email? Theassarchive@yahoo.com

By hotwifelovernj on Thursday, December 3, 2015 - 6:56 pm:

mmmm like to jack off onto both of those fine mature big asses...

By sccrstud47 on Sunday, December 6, 2015 - 8:00 am:

A buddy of mine sent me these as he was admiring Ann's plump ass ... and then jacked off all over it!

By hotwifelovernj on Monday, December 7, 2015 - 12:17 pm:

ohh yes-that's hot, as is Ann's big ass...like to part those cheeks and slide my cock between them, cumming all over her delicious ass, watching my cum dribble between her cheeks..

By dianajim on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 11:09 am:

alot of guys have done the same things you have hubby sucked his first at 11 and i see young guys all day long looking at my ass i have 4 steepsons lol

By mimatureslutlover on Friday, January 1, 2016 - 1:04 pm:

here a mature ass that a lot of guys are addicted to; she's always spreading it for easy access

who's ready?

By mythorn on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 - 3:53 pm:

just took these last night

By big_asslover on Friday, November 18, 2016 - 4:05 pm:

All these lovely asses are GREAT. I love mature ladies big asses!

By mssimms on Monday, February 6, 2017 - 7:46 am:

how's this 62 year old ass ?

By funntasty on Saturday, August 5, 2017 - 4:10 pm:

Elove, I like a full figured was myself. All you ladies, well I like to see them all up close and in person. I'd do whatever you wanted. Here's my wife's round ass. Hope you jerk off to it. Send me the result via email or YIM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: