wife flirts on vacation

Wifeposter.Com Free Posting Board: Speak Your Mind: wife flirts on vacation

By tastypic on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 3:20 pm:

She does this often when out of town on vacation. Tell us what you do so we can try it.

By smokers on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:43 am:

Try letting her show her legs open at the bar with a skirt on and no panties

By stpeter on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 1:48 am:

no bra, loose blouse that people can peek into. we do this all the time.

last time at restaurant, added tip to the waiter who keeps coming back with a grin.

By kiwinihapa2 on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 2:35 am:

Rosemarie and I went out on the town where she wore a men's white suite jacket....and that was it. The jacket was held closed by one button which was lower than her tits. She showed cleavage (36D tits). So long as she was standing the coat hung straight down covered her ass and hid her cunt. A decent breeze made her "un-decent" grin. When she sat down at a dinner table the coat spread open and all that hid her cunt from others seeing it was the table….sometimes. Later we went to a bar that had a bench height table up against a floor to ceiling glass window. It was designed to let people watch people on the street walking by whilst we had a drink. We sat on tall stools. She faced the glass window, the coat could not cover her cunt and she worked it. She would alternately cross and un cross her legs and sometimes just sit with her legs spread. Rosemarie is Latina, so she has a sweet dark full lipped cunt. She would sit there drinking her drink carry on a conversation with me and act as though she did not know she was flashing her gorgeous fuck hole to those walking by. I put my hand on her thigh and occasionally slipped my finger into her wet wet wet cunt. Needless to say on our way home she could not hold it, made me pull off to the side of the road, got out, bent over the hood of the car and we fucked and fucked and ….

By kuma_akita on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 8:37 am:

I really love woman that know how to dress when going out. And it sounds like she not only knows how to dress but really enjoys it. Your a very lucky guy.

By texmat69 on Tuesday, January 3, 2017 - 1:10 am:

Boy kiwi,you sure lead an adventurous life,all those women.....Lol!

By sccrstud55 on Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 8:11 am:

We are going back to Key West in a bout a month. Last time we were there Ann flirted with a Coastie and got her pussy sucked and fucked.

Here's to hoping that and more happen this time around!

By funntasty on Saturday, August 5, 2017 - 4:03 pm:

Short skirt, no panties. Button blouse, no bra.
Table at bar/club. When they look, reach down and rub her. Spread her legs. Get her wet. They will cum. Flirt, means she wants a fuck.

By dashdot37 on Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 11:45 am:

My husband Bill and I love taking several 3/4 day mini vacations every year. He is a bit older than I am and sort of looks it. He occasionally needs a cane to walk distances which has worked well for this trick to greatly improve service at the hotels.
We pull up to the door and if there are attendants, I head in to the desk to check us in. If not I ask for someone to help him with the luggage. Either way I ask for one of the keycards so I can go use our bathroom while faking the pee pee dance. I also tell them he will need help getting things to the room. The cane never fails to get him some help. Meanwhile in the room I strip down and toss every thing on the bed. Panties and bra, if I had worn them, prominently displayed on the pile and into the bathroom I go.
When he arrives with bellhop in tow he has the young man place the bags around the room with my small one being place beside the pile. He says it's fun to watch them eye the pile of clothes. They chat a bit while Bill digs for a tip and suddenly I walk out, naked but holding a small towel to use as a poor coverup if I need to fake embarrassment.
A few times Bill has had to stuff the tip into the guy's shirt pocket or hand because the bellhops attention was elsewhere. I always act a bit miffed and say "Geez Bill, you could have warned me he was still here." "Sorry dear, I thought you heard us talking." Meanwhile I am trying to use the towel and my hands to cover up, with little success, the parts he is staring at. I then tell the lad "I'm sorry for this, I should be more careful." To which most have stammered their own apology or things happen, if they continue with anything about it's their pleasure or you look beautiful or any kind of compliments, Bill or I will ask his name and "Can we ask for you if we need anything else, we'd hate to have this happen to anyone else." So far no one has said no.
If they are cute we usually set up more "accidents" for them. We have had several of them come knocking to let us know they their shift was ending shortly and did we need anything before they got off work. Many times we have asked for things like a pizza or a 12 pack of beer or such things we know will put them beyond their quitting time. So far none have failed to go above and beyond to keep us happy but that may just be they feel sorry us.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here. Click here to register to post
Username:  
Password: